CRM Experts NY (https://CRMExpertsNY.Com) is a Customer Relationship Management software company that builds, implements, and develops Custom CRM Solutions for companies world wide. Our suite of software solutions help businesses to grow, attract, and retain customers through automating customer engagement and sales processes. The core philosophy of CRM Experts NY is around customer success, so there’s a commitment within all tasks to that strategy.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious Customer Success Manager to support, educate, and help implement Customer Relationship Management solutions to our customers.
What You’ll Do
At CRMExperts NY, customer success is the core company strategy. The customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing relationship management, and customer implementations of CRM Software. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer requirements and participating in implementing customer solutions.
- You represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, becoming the face of the customer, and training the customer. Providing the training of the CRM platform, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
What we’re looking For
- 2+ years Customer Service or Customer Success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Willing to make mistakes fast enough to learn
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Extremely well organised with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
|Job Category||Customer Success|