Track time and measure productivity against any and all modules in SuiteCRM, including support cases and project tasks. Have the ability to log against multiple modules on one timesheet and log against specific modules that more than one user is working on. Built in popup timer that lets you start, pause, and end calculating time. Log time manually using a daily matrix with a description or a weekly matrix without a description. Report, export, and invoice on the data collected in Timesheet Ninja Enterprise.
Timesheet Ninja Enterprise Edition for SuiteCRM(Yearly)
$1,250.00 / year
The Business Case for Tracking time in your CRM?
Want to improve payroll accuracy and better understand how much time your spending on sales, project, and related CRM activities? This module makes tracking time against any module in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM a breeze and generates weekly time sheets for your staff! This Pro edition gives you a dedicated reporting module that allows you to report, and export all your timesheet data from within the system. Want to email a timesheet to your supervisor? This does it in seconds. Want to track how much time you spent on a client project? Do it in seconds.
Key Use Cases
- Track Employee Productivity – Learn where your employees are spending time their most time, and report on it.
- Project Management – Track time against projects in SuiteCRM and measure resource utilization.
- Customer Support – Track time against customer support cases.
- Sales – Track sales rep time against opportunities and accounts and determine how long it takes to close deals.
- Customer Billing – Utilize your time sheets to bill your customers.
- Track Attendance – Utilize your time sheet interface to track attendance related to CRM users or contacts.
- Log Time against any module in SuiteCRM. – Easily track time associated to any module in SuiteCRM and their related activities. Including Calls, Leads, Opportunities, Projects, Cases, and any module that exists.
- Generate Professional Looking Timesheets for Signoff in PDF Format – Export your timesheet to a professional looking timesheet template and easily email them to other people in your company from within CRM.
- Log time with the Matrix Views– Forgot to log your hours at the end of the week? No problem, log them all from a single view.
- A Dedicated Reporting Module – A dedicated reporting module for timesheets allows you to easily query all your timesheet submissions and export it into CSV or PDF format. Want to see timesheets only submitted by a specific user or department? This is a breeze in our reporting module. Want to see all timesheets submitted in the last week? This takes 3 clicks!
- Setup Hourly Rates – If your hourly rates vary by resource or by user, you can set up a user profile rate for automatically billing and generating an invoice in SuiteCRM.
- Notify Users Automatically – Timesheets Professional automatically notifies your SuiteCRM users when they have not logged time against a project task via email and screen pops. Perfect for time reporting accuracy and compliance.
- Track time againsts Projects
and Project Tasks
- Timesheet View to Enter Time
- Compatible with SugarCRM
- Compatible with SuiteCRM
- Generate Invoices
- Track time against all modules in CRM
- Generate Professional Timesheet PDF
- Email PDF within CRM
- Start/End Timer for Project Tasks & Cases
- Realtime Tracking Visual Tracking of Timer
- Comment and Collaborate on Timesheets for Approvals
- Restrict Access to Certain Users
- Enable Multiple Users to Log Time against 1 Record
- Compatible with SuiteCRM
- Compatible with SugarCRM Professional
- Dedicated Reporting Module
- Export to Data to CSV and PDF
- Query Timesheet Data
- Visual Dashboard Reporting
- Automate Reports to be Delivered to Users
- Project Management
- Embedded Start/End Timer for Project Tasks
- Pre Built Reports for Project Management
- Pre Built Reports for Resource Management
- Resource Management Dashlets
- Project Management Dashlets
- Notification Management
- Automatically Notify Users of Open Project Tasks
- Screen Pop Notifications
- Automatic Daily Email Reminders to Users to Track Time
- See Realtime Time Duration
- Training & Support
- Intallation, Configuration of Workflow, and Schedulers
- Virtual Training with an Account Manager
- 8 x 5 Email Support
- Live Chat Support
Suite CRM Timesheets and Invoicing
Timesheet Ninja Enterprise
Why Timesheet Ninja Enterprise?
Timesheet Ninja Enterprise extends the function of the Timesheet Ninja plugin by giving your business a more in-depth understanding of how much time is being spent on tasks, support cases, and other modules in CRM. Not only can you log time against all modules in CRM but Timesheet Ninja Enterprise visually gives you a better representation of that data without having to manually track project tasks or cases. Project Tasks and Cases can now automatically be tracked on the page with a popup timer that follows you in CRM and accurately tracks time across the record. Once you click “End”, the timer will accurately calculate the time into your timesheet, which eliminates the need to track time manually and gives a more accurate figure of how much time was spent on project tasks and cases.
Key Features of Timesheet Ninja Enterprise:
– Popup Timer with duration, “Start”, “Pause”, and “End” buttons.
– Timer follows you to every page on CRM.
– Precise Time tracking capability that instantly records in timesheet record.
– Dashlet that tells you if your timer is still running.
– 30 minute warning that tells you your timer is running.
– Mechanism that shuts the timer off in 15 minutes if the user does not click continue at the 30 minute prompt.
– The ability to log time in a weekly view or daily view.
– Have multiple users logtime against one task, without having the need to duplicating tasks.
– Log against all modules on one time sheet.
– Report on data in CRM in a Reporting Module.
Screenshots of Timesheet Ninja Enterprise:
Log aganist all modules in CRM:
Dashlet indicating running Timers.
Popup Timer for Cases and Project Tasks in real-time.
Log time daily for the week with a description:
Log time in a weekly matrix.
Logtime against all Modules on one Timesheet with Global Timesheet Entry Form.
Request Time Off and Track Attendance
Standard Dedicated Reporting Module
Included Visual Reporting of Your Timesheet Data
Mobile Compatible even on the Smallest Screens
Mobile View of Timesheet Ninja in an iPhone 5
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.